Sept. 26, 2019
FIRST HALF-YEAR 2019
Uboldo, 26 September 2019
– The Board of Directors of LU-VE S.p.A., meeting today, reviewed and approved the half-yearly financial report as at 30 June 2019.
- Consolidated sales
: €186.7 million, +22.2% compared to the first half of 2018;
- Record order book
at €73.4 million, +80.4% on the first half of 2018;
- Consolidated adjusted EBITDA €25.4 million (13.6% of revenues) +40.3%;
- Net profit for the period at €6.0 million (€6.6 million in the first half of 2018);
- Net financial position negative by €151.8 million – (€ 75.7 million at 30/06/2018 and €63.6 million at 31/12/18), the increase mainly due to the acquisition of AL Air of the Swedish group Alfa Laval (€61.0 million) and the adoption of IFRS 16 (€17 million);
- Adjusted LTM net cash generation: €25.5 million (€11.0 million at 30 June 2018) ;
President Mr. Iginio Liberali stated emphatically
: “The Group has closed the first half of 2019 with important growth, also thanks to the newly acquired Al Air (consolidated for the two-month period May-June). LU-VE has proven to be performing well in an uncertain international scenario”.
Download the full press release
Back to news